Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and Audience Partners is a data driven advertising platform. Audience Partners is a market leader and innovator in providing data driven, hyper local, online targeting and advertising for candidates, causes and commercial clients. Founded in 2008, Audience Partners has served over 2billion impressions and managed digital advertising campaigns for more than 200 clients.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we have an opening for a Digital Strategist in our New York City office.
We are looking to find someone special to join our organization that is a digital advertising planning and buying expert. This person must be able to provide our clients with exceptional service by designing/planning and optimizing online ad campaigns that are effective. The right candidate is ready to take a leadership role in our client relationships combining domain expertise, project management skills and a great approach to client engagement to help our team produce successful outcomes for our clients and for our business.
You must be a creative and energetic individual with a socially conscious, entrepreneurial mindset. The perfect candidate would have experience planning and optimizing online campaigns for search, display, video, social media and mobile advertising. Seeking an experienced professional with a proven track record in programmatic ad buying across the full Display ecosystem of DSPs, RTB, and the network space. Proficiency in online advertising metrics is a must. Fluency in creating Social Media campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is also a plus. Your current position might find you working as an e-campaign manager for an ad agency working on: tune-in, MVPD, retail, political or other major ad categories in the digital space.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• The day-to-day responsibilities for this position include:
• Work day to day with Altice programming solutions team to understand client goals
• Help design media plans for tune-in/MVPD campaigns
• Purchase digital video/display inventory, using our proprietary platform on behalf of Altice clients
• Execute and optimize digital campaigns using Audience Partners platforms
• Understand client goals as well as conversion tracking and how to optimize a campaign by analyzing that data exhaust to improve performance.
• Provide direction to internal graphic design resources to create client artwork and banners for advertising campaigns.
• Work with our data analytics team to create client reports that summarize their ad campaigns and the metrics around performance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.