Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
Altice Business develops customized, commercial telecommunications services and solutions for medium- and large-size businesses, including hospitals and schools in the New York Tri-State area.
Working with Project Managers and technical leads, the Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for the timely completion of systems and programming tasks for complex or business-critical applications. These tasks might include system design, coding, testing, installation, documentation and post-installation audits, all performed in accordance with established standards. Typically, the Senior Programmer Analysts is assigned to one or more business units of medium to large size and the project assignments are medium to large scale, moderately to highly complex, and/or moderately to highly visible.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline is required.
• 6 + years of systems analysis and programming experience.
• Preferred experience with JSR 286 and Spring MVC portlet development, but not required
• Experience in application development utilizing a relational database such as Oracle or Sybase
• Experience in full project lifecycle including all stages of design, development and implementation of custom applications as well as the deployment of packaged solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of user interface design principles, human factors, user-centered design processes, interaction design guidelines, and usability methodologies.
• Experience with Agile methodologies for software development, particularly Scrum, strongly preferred.