Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Company offers Optimum‐branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation’s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri‐State area.
The Optimum Store Coordinator performs any and all supporting and direct customer contact-related tasks of moderate complexity, in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction. Identifies, resolves, and/or refers to the appropriate personnel, customer service related issues that may arise from time to time that otherwise impede providing Optimum Service. Responsible for accurate payment processing and deposit preparation (including Cash Pull Tickets, Daily Transmittal Forms, Deposit Slips, and Pick Up Logs). Communicates customer feedback on current needs and trends to management (i.e. product rollouts, rate increases, etc.). Successfully applies product knowledge with a focus on increasing revenue and retaining customers. Provides support to other team members. Performs other duties as assigned.
|• High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bilingual Spanish is preferred. |
• Must have an affinity for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel applications is necessary.
• Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills are necessary.
• Must have excellent listening skills and patience.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required
• Must be flexible and adaptable and able to travel to multiple work locations (within 35 miles).
• Must have the ability to work in a performance-measured environment.
• Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
• Must have the ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace