The Sr. Director of Operations will work with the Regional VP to build local technical and organizational capabilities in field service by instilling a customer-focused and performance oriented culture. Develops and manages a field operations organization that is proficient in delivering and supporting multiple products, including but not limited to, digital cable TV, high-speed broadband Internet and digital voice service. The role is accountable for actively managing operating and capital costs while achieving specified service. Also responsible for the management of all field service contact with consumers in the Regional area assigned.
- Assist Regional VP in developing and directing large complex projects and operations that align with strategic business direction.
- Responsible for providing both strategic direction as well as day-to-day management of Field Operations including all technical aspects of field programs.
- Accountable for actively managing operating and capital costs while achieving specified service targets.
- Responsible for all field service contact with consumers in the Regional area assigned for video, telephony and high-speed data products and services.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate closely with other leaders to ensure targets are achieved. Work with VP Field Operations and Directors to ensure effective communication and process across all functional groups.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements and manage monthly metric reviews.
- Oversight with large scale construction projects managing contractor performance and capacity planning.
- Planning and executing the redesign or reconfiguration of local operations to optimize service delivery and cost-effectiveness.
- Oversight of key operating metrics and financial performance to facilitate management team decision-making, (i.e., OSP system electric, Pole Rental, R&M Costs, BOM, Time Studies).Conducting site visits and providing a forum for formal and informal communications among Field Operations management and staff.
- Directing the use and monitoring the performance of field service contractors.
- Ensuring the organization achieves all specified service level and operation cost targets.
- Contribute to the successful rollout of new products by rapidly achieving world class service levels for the new products, such as iO, and OV by building the technical and organizational capabilities required to handle all field service activities related to the new products and customers.
- Develop and manage a field operations organization that is proficient in delivering and supporting multiple products, including but not limited to, digital cable TV, high-speed broadband Internet and digital voice service.
- Work with the Regional VP to build the local technical and organizational capabilities in field service by: Instilling a customer-focused, performance oriented culture in field service Supervisors, and front-line employees as needed.
- Develop and maintain a high-performing, customer-focused regional services organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.