Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling Lightpath Products and services to mid market companies in an assigned geographic area. This position will sell to new accounts as well as to existing accounts, as assigned. The Account Executive will generate leads by cold calling, networking and referrals as well as closing leads generated through various marketing initiatives. Requires moderate supervision and handles small to medium sized accounts and simple to moderately complex products. Will have an assigned set of buildings, which are connected to the Lightpath Fiber Optic network, and will be responsible for increasing Lightpath's share of business in those assigned buildings according to a Yield Plan. The Account Executive will also be eligible to receive leads from our marketing partners and develop new marketing partners for lead generation.
• 3 - 5 years wireline telecommunications sales experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed methodology.
• Highly organized and data driven, with a demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales goals.
• Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman's terms.
• Solid understanding of telecommunications and information technology concepts and fundamentals. Proven history of excellent customer service values and commitment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.