Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
Altice Business develops customized, commercial telecommunications services and solutions for medium- and large-size businesses, including hospitals and schools in the New York Tri-State area.
The Product Manager (Security) provides business success by meeting user needs through the continual planning and execution of product solutions, and have a market-driven focus to provide long-term, sustainable, and profitable business. Serves as a market expert of both product and the organization to drive strategy, and brings products to market with an effective product–market fit - the right product delivered at the right time to the right customer. Assists in the creation of product and business plans that identify market opportunities, and collaborates with multiple roles and departments to ensure the company’s various functions are aligned with product strategy. Responsible for researching technological developments and trends, and competitor strengths and weaknesses. Understands what the customer needs and how to produce a product that meets that need. Leads team efforts for the development of product strategy, a roadmap for development, and execution. Evangelizes the product internally to the executive team and colleagues, while remaining customer-driven, representing customers through the product development process. Validates the product through customer interviews, prototypes, and beta tests, while also working to improve time to everything.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field of study required.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience with 3-5 years of software product management experience, preferably at a technology company and 5 years additional experience as CEO / Owner of product with experience managing and / or launching successful products to the market based on the “outside-in” approach.
• Must have experience in taking products from ideation to market in the Managed Services space, preferably Managed Security.
• Must have a working knowledge of Network Security Solutions (e.g. Anti DDoS, Endpoint Protection, Firewall).
• Can demonstrate clear understanding of the entire product development process. Understanding of PLM process and understands critical stages of development.
• Experience in the lifecycle of development and customer experience.
• Ability to define and build solutions to solve market needs.
• Knowledgeable across many functional areas, including product management, business acumen, business development, product marketing engineering, and marketing
• Strong understanding of business fundamentals of a product and market (like share gains, profitability, addressable market). Clear understanding of cost structures and accounting principles. Ability to manage operating expenses against established budgets.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & MS Project.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.