Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Working with Project Managers and technical leads, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for the timely completion of systems and programming tasks for complex or business-critical applications. These tasks might include system design, coding, testing, installation, documentation and post-installation L3 support, all performed in accordance with established standards. Typically, the Programmer Analyst is assigned to one or more business units of medium to large size and the project assignments are small to medium scale and moderately complex.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline is required.
• 3 or more years of systems analysis and programming experience
• Experience in application development utilizing a relational database such as Oracle or Sybase
• Experience in systems design
• Experience developing and deploying applications in a multi-tier environment
• Experience in full project lifecycle including all stages of design, development and implementation of custom applications as well as the deployment of packaged solutions
• Knowledge of software product development standards and methodologies
• Possess excellent analytical skills.
• Possess exceptional verbal and written communications skills; ability to respond to customer inquiries, effectively communicate critical problems and discuss resolutions with management; ability to translate complex technical problems into simple lay terms understandable to a non-technical audience
• Ability to perform multiple tasks, adjust priorities, and find ways to operate efficiently in a challenging, dynamic environment
• Experience providing L2/L3 troubleshooting, support and issues resolution
• Preferred experience with Agile methodologies for software development, particularly Scrum
• Knowledge of telecommunications networks and protocols a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.