Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Perform work in a call center environment. Take incoming technical support calls from Suddenlink Business Services. As needed, respond to internal or external questions in order to resolve customer questions or problems related to Suddenlink video, telephone and high speed data services Handle escalated customer inquiries that were not resolved during initial interaction with the technical support team. Mentor less experienced members of the Technical Support team. Maintain team productivity by monitoring call volume, idle time, wait time, etc. and reporting findings to the supervisor.
· Answer incoming Technical Support calls
· Access customer databases and other reference materials to locate customer records and research and resolve customer issues
· Troubleshoot company approved, service related problems with the customer
· Update customer records to document all calls, any action taken and required follow-up
· Assist the customer in learning to use Suddenlink products and services
· Mentor new and less experienced technical support representatives
· Resolve escalated calls forwarded by members of the technical support team and provide appropriate feedback to the supervisor, as needed
· Create and/ or update miscellaneous projects and reports as assigned by the supervisor
· Work assigned schedule
· Regular attendance during scheduled shifts
· Ability to use a keyboard
· Ability to use a computer and standard office equipment
· Ability to effectively communicate by telephone
· Ability to read, write and communicate orally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drugfree and smoke free workplace.