Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for the planning, coordination, management and execution of multiple concurrent, complex, cross-organizational programs & projects. The areas of responsibility includes administration, including adherence to timeline, budget and scope, risk, project documentation and management reporting, and will have a keen focus on meeting/beating expected results in a consistent manner. Plan, develop and manage project plans/timelines, with focus on managing critical path, performing required gap analysis and bringing in projects on/before schedule. Perform routine data collection, organization, workflow & support analysis. Document, manage and enforce action item register, documenting and publishing meeting minutes in a professional manner. Develop and adhere to comprehensive project budget and proactively forecast, plan and communicate under/overruns. Provide customers, the project team and supervisors with written and verbal communications, including project status reports and presentations.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 7-10 years service provider experience in Project and/or Program Management.
• Excellent understanding of SONET, DWDM, Ethernet & IP networks and technology.
• Experience successfully manage large projects in a high stress environment .
• Expertise with Microsoft Project and with PERT/GANT Chart creation/planning
• Thorough knowledge of service provider organizational responsibilities.
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills as well as expertise in running and documenting efficient/effective meetings.
• Ability to interact with Cross-Functional teams including OSP Engineering, Network Engineering, IT, Circuit Design, Construction, Operations, Logistics and Product Development.
• Ability to define workflow for improvements and resolving issues
• Excellent analytical skills
• Formal project management training/certification (e.g., Project Management Institute- “Project Management Professional (PMP)”) is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.