Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The B2B Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for driving and implementing customer acquisition strategy through various marketing channels. Analyzes product and segment performance based on KPI’s, defines and manage day-to-day execution of acquisition tactics to drive growth, defines and execute on brand awareness, retail and customer responsive tactics to increase customer relationships. Responsible for: offer and package development, Growth KPI’s follow up, creative development, review and approval for all acquisition tactics; monitor competitive environment for each market segment; conduct results analysis and leverage learning to increase tactic performance, recommend testing strategies including creative, positioning, segmentation and offer; manage day to day relationship with internal and outside agencies to create and execute campaigns; communicate all aspects of campaigns to management to ensure successful implementation.
• Develop and execute multi-channel, targeted customer acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, and overall ROI
• Analyze and report on product and segment KPI’s and campaign results, conversion rates, and other performance KPIs
• Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of segments and products, and inside and outside sales channels, as well as online.
• Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
• Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
• Develop testing strategies in order to improve conversion value and KPIs
• Developing remarketing strategies for acquiring lost customers and lost revenue opportunities
• Analyze footprint and opportunities for growth based on market data, competitive analysis and penetration rates.
• Collaborate with Sales to make use of our CRM data for highly targeted Marketing campaigns.
• Create presentations and provide insights and recommendations based on data
• Oversees and develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure competitive position in market from a new customer acquisition perspective
• Prepare creative briefs and work with marketing in implementation of new initiatives
• Identifies messaging, creative and offer strategy to help drive results
• Works closely with customer care, Sales, Finance teams to assist with development and implementation of core business, competitive, and new product marketing plans to achieve revenue growth goals
• Partner with the Insights/Research team to enrich the strategic value of analytics and insights
• Partner with and manage external vendors when necessary
• Seek efficiencies for how the team analyzes various streams of data and collaborate with headquarters and division counterparts on best practices
• Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4-6 years of strong and relevant prior experience a strong plus
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical and financial Skills
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to give extensive creative and copywriting direction
• Experience interfacing with creative services and vendors
• Experience creating partnerships with vendors to leverage on coop programs
• Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
• Strong cross-functional communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
• Experience in telecommunications and CRM a plus
• Strategic thought leader balanced with sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, performance and results driven.
• Experience using digital analytics and KPIs to drive the business
• Excellent management skills and the ability to lead a successful team
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
** This position can be based out of Jericho or Long Island City **
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.