Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
Performs a variety of accounting calculations and reconciliation functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or related financial area.
Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the company values. Maintains accurate files and records. Process receivable, tracing sources of error, and correcting billing records. Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers. Prepare reconciliations of revenues and related accounts. Communicates effectively with Altice USA stakeholders on revenue entries. Research account balances as needed. Compiles segments of monthly accounting reports. Process collections, including refunds, and returned checks in a timely manner. Prepares reports as requested by supervisor. Perform account reconciliations on daily deposits. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 plus years in accounting support experience
• Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
• General office experience required
• Experience processing vendor payments accurately
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Ability to read, write and communicate orally
• Ability to use reference materials
• Ability to use a PC, keyboard, calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic work environment
• Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.