Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Senior Client Services Specialist will support the Service Delivery Team with all facets of the service delivery and fulfillment activities, including, but not limited to: Tracking of carrier orders on assigned accounts through the service delivery process, reporting status to carrier customers on all in-flight orders, and preparing and presenting project tracking sheets and presentations for all major initiatives. This position will function in close coordination with sales, sales support, and internal project management teams to facilitate the smooth transition of orders for Altice USA customers. The Senior Client Services Specialist is capable of handling multiple, concurrent, tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Knowledge of telecommunication services and order management.
• Good Understanding of Project management techniques, processes and project scheduling.
• Understanding of telephony concepts, as well as processes involved in the delivery of data and voice products.
• Ability to manage multiple, multi-site "projects", prepare formal presentations, project plans, and conduct customer meetings.
• Facilitative leader able to manage meetings with project team members and large carrier customers.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Ability to travel when needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.