Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Sr. Procurement Analyst manages the purchasing and supply chain for technical or complex materials or services categories that ensures high availability and quality at the lowest possible total cost to the company. This role has the responsibility for achieving savings while meeting goals and objectives for the company.
This position is responsible for managing complex procurements using the end to end sourcing process, including developing RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s, supplier bid evaluations, negotiations and supplier relationship management. This position will have ownership of the supplier relationships within assigned categories which include supplier development, integration and supplier performance evaluation/measurement. Accountability for achieving category savings targets and performance measurements. Create key metrics to better manage supplier performance. Create, issue and mange purchase orders using the Oracle ERP e-Suite. Performs other related assignments as required by Management.
• Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering, or related field of study is highly preferred.
• A minimum of five years procurement experience of technical equipment or materials, services or construction related services.
• Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills with excellent verbal, communications and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to support and work with all levels of internal customers.
• Knowledge of Oracle’s Procurement system.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.