Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Manager Inventory Management will design, develop and implement a forecasting process, which will enable the accurate and efficient ordering and supply of all material requirements of the company. This position will also manage inventory levels across the footprint to make sure all distribution centers have sufficient inventory to support the business. This position is also responsible for the maintenance of the field tool MARS, utilized to place material orders with the distribution centers for fulfillment.
Direction will be provided on establishing cross-functional communication, developing, implementing and maintaining accurate forecasting models and processes, insuring the timely ordering of all material requirements and developing reports to support inventory management tracking.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Five years progressive material forecasting experience.
• Five years operational experience in a dynamic business environment.
• Five years workforce management experience.
• Communication Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives
• Detailed analysis research with ability to summarize trends for planning and developing forecasting models.
• Team Management
• Thorough understanding of the key aspects of inventory analysis and material management
• Thorough understanding of forecasting models and applications
• Ability to design a complex multi-variable material forecasting model
• Understanding of Oracle inventory module and MARS
• Understanding of Microsoft Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.