Altice Technical Services US LLC is a newly formed entity within the Altice global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US LLC is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Sr. Inventory Management Analyst is a multi-faceted role that will provide analytical and planning support for ATS Inventory, and\or Logistics functions. The analyst responsibilities will include one or more of the following: modeling material needs; planning for Network Material inventory; operational screening and forecasts; fulfillment forecasting and Third Party vendor oversight.
The Analyst will be required to collaborate with Logistics, Third-Party vendors, Logistics systems and other internal resources to ensure the successful execution of ATS strategy in the field of Logistics operations and inventory functions.
• Graduate or undergraduate degree in either Accounting or Finance is strongly preferred.
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills.
• Expert computer skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Oracle.
• Must have the ability to grasp key operational concepts quickly.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and complete deliverables in the timetables provided, particularly during month end close, quarterly forecasts and annual budget preparation.
• Must be able to operate independent and with minimal daily oversight.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems and challenges. Must be able to escalate challenges to management with appropriate resolution.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• 3-5 years’ experience working in corporate finance\planning, inventory, or operations
• Experience working with telecommunications industry is desirable.
• Must have the ability to liaise with varying levels of management to provide guidance in achieving desired financial and operational outcomes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace