Altice USA — one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States — has just launched , the company’s advanced advertising and data business, which delivers audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national advertisers and MVPD partners.
The Sales Account Executive has the responsibility for selling Audience Partners’ products to multi-national corporations. This role is focused on brand awareness and selling AMDS solutions to tier 1 agencies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in, and communicating the value proposition of Audience Partners’ innovative data-driven digital advertising solutions
• Work with Account Management to develop media plan recommendations for clients and agencies
• Manage all facets of the sales cycle to gain a favorable outcome — including prospecting, pitching, negotiating, closing, re-selling and up-selling
• Maintain and strive to exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue projections
• Hunter mindset – looking for business and big campaign opportunities.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, digital operations to ensure optimal campaign execution, management, and measurement.
• Strong partnership across Altice USA to leverage resources, drive revenue in the most effective and efficient way.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace