Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Service Delivery Director (Carrier Team) is responsible for providing oversight to a high performing team of Service Delivery Project Managers, Coordinators, and third party contractors that are responsible for the management of all order fulfillment activities related to Carrier Services on a nationwide basis. This team acts as the Single Point of Contact for regarding all facets of the service delivery/order fulfillment phase. In conjunction with day to day portfolio & team management responsibilities, the Service Delivery Director (Carrier Team) will prepare and present customer stewardship reporting to the Altice Executive team as well as executives within the customer organizations. In addition, the Director will ensure proper development & training of staff. Defines & executes service delivery & fulfillment as well as strategic planning related to the support of carrier grade clients. Furthermore, the Director is responsible for adherence to SOX compliance, internal SLA’s related to established policy & procedure, and continually seeking opportunities to improve internal process (related to efficiency and effectiveness). Responsible for establishment of design policies and quality standards, procedures and performance; adherence to, and order support of, the strategic network plan; and maintenance of operational and capital expenditures within budgetary guidelines. The Director will be an integral resource for the identification, creation, and execution of process development, improvements and automation/efficiency opportunities. The Director is also responsible for coordinating with the Sales and Project Management teams to support their business plans in regards to day-today order activities and forecasts. Responsible to effectively manage portfolio to meet a monthly, quarterly, annual revenue target while maintaining adherence to on-time Service Level Agreements.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a Technical Management function.
• Minimum 10 years management experience in mid-management role.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in account management/customer facing functional role.
• Extensive knowledge of various telecommunication technologies and protocols, including: Ethernet, VOIP, FTTT, MPLS, SIP and TDM.
• Strong understanding of Project management techniques, methodology, processes and project scheduling tools.
• Strong leadership qualities, including the ability to provide effective coaching/mentorship of professional staff.
• CAPM, PMP Certification strongly preferred.
• CCNA, CCENT CCVP and CCNP Certifications a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.