Altice Technical Services US LLC is a newly formed entity within the Altice global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US LLC is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Business Planning Manager works closely with the VP Operations in supporting the overall business planning process for Field Operations including the development of annual Operational and Capital Budgets, and the quarterly financial forecasts. This position is also responsible for assisting and facilitating the development, rollup, analysis, and review of activity, operating and financial plans. To ensure proper visibility and execution, the Business Planning Manager will coordinate with Regional Operations Directors in tracking performance against plan on financial and non-financial metrics, and providing timely and accurate information to support management decision-making. This position is also responsible for leading the development of short and long term project planning, cost analysis and special projects as required in the field offices.
Develop and present the annual Operational and Capital Budgets, and the quarterly financial forecasts for the region to executive leadership. Act as liaison between Corporate Financial Planning and local management for financial and operating activity. Track and analyze operating and financial performance including the development of accurate functional reports as needed to drive awareness and field execution. Oversee the tracking and analyzing of key operating metrics, financial performance and trends to facilitate management team decision-making. Work with VP Field Operations, Directors to ensure effective communication and process across all functional groups. Build accurate functional models that accurately project staffing needs based on activity plans. Ensure that Area Managers are effectively using the model. Coordinate consolidations and distributions of Budget and Forecasts to Area Operational Managers. Responsible for quarterly audit of Contractor compliance including asset and material controls. Management of multiple projects on a concurrent basis by demonstrating ability to delegate and maintain involvement in those projects in order to meet deadlines. Organizes and allocates department resources to achieve business objective.
• BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
• One to three years telecommunications or related experience with Supervisory experience preferred
• Operations background a major plus
• Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage cross functional teams in inter/intra departmental projects
• Demonstrate flexibility working in a fact pace environment requiring quick response to new strategic direction
• Ability to development team members
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, to probe facts, build queries and data sets to identify and question assumptions in order to assist in the decision-making processes.
• Thorough understanding of the key aspects of financial and operating planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting and analysis of performance issues.
• A strong communicator and team player that can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple constituencies
• Capacity for strategic thinking and business development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.