To provide administrative, marketing, secretarial, clerical, and operational support for the Advertising Sales Department. This includes but is not limited to campaign research, campaign approval process and copy instructions. To assist in coordinating and interfacing with field ad sales, inside sales and corporate management in the necessary daily support of assigned functions.
- Assist department management as required with administrative, marketing, secretarial/clerical, and operational tasks and assignments.
- Assist in creation of PowerPoint presentations for management meetings, etc.
- Perform research for effective advertising campaigns using resources available.
- Assist in creation of campaign plans and follow campaigns through the approval process.
- Enter advertiser copy and copy rotations prior to order distribution.
- Prepare and send campaign performance information to advertisers as needed.
- Compile reports as needed by AE’s.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of various department reports, documents, some of which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Maintain positive working relationship with ad sales management, various company department personnel, outside contracted advertising operations as necessary for the gathering or exchanging of information.
- Perform support functions to include assisting in special projects, graphics presentations, Internet projects, correspondence, opening or sending mail, filing, answering telephone, faxing, etc.
- Interact with inventory partners as needed.
- Establish priorities, seek guidance when necessary, use time effectively, and work as a team member.
- Maintain confidentiality of department or company issues at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as become evident.
- Ability to communicate in person, telephone or written with many levels of company personnel as well as outside contacts
- Ability to use computer, calculator and reference materials
- Ability to use advanced features of Excel, power point
- Ability to sort and distribute materials
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 pounds