Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Retail Sales Agent assists customers primarily in person in order to provide information about Optimum products and services. Achieves sales objectives by identifying needs and selling services. Provides assistance with billing or service questions or problems, process payments, exchanges and/or issues Company equipment. Assists and mentors team members.
- Knowledge of sale techniques
- Bilingual- English/Spanish Preferred
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision making
- Maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Engage customers with excellent listening skills and patience; with a passion to deliver world class customer service
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- Exceptional aptitude for accounting, bookkeeping and related cash handling skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Affinity for identifying and pursuing engagement opportunities, and ability to work in a performance-measured environment
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable with schedule and able to travel to multiple work locations (within 35 miles)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Internal applicants with demonstrated strong performance in customer-facing roles are preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.