Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting Commercial/Carrier sales team to increase revenue by evaluating proposals and project requests before entry into the PMO site, enter all proposals and projects into PMO allowing for a standardized formatting and ensuring all documentation is included, provide QC of Bill of Materials for Equipment and Construction Estimates for projects, and be a Point of Contact to interface between the sales teams, customers, and regional Project Managers.
• Manages the communication process between sales, customers, operations and other internal and external stake holders to propose and implement products
and services, perform custom needs analysis, and produce strategic, cost effective responses to quote requests.
• Collaborate with sales teams to provide information to regional operations teams for all proposals and projects to simplify and streamline information to
improve installation time frames.
• Manage the information and communication process in describing the proposed customer request especially in regards to IP Protocol, VLANs, and routing
providing the regional team with complete information for solution formulation.
• Quality Control for Bill of Materials and Construction Estimates to ensure proposed solutions address the customer requirements.
• Manage construction projects in conjunction with regional Project Managers to deliver customer solutions in the time frame agreed with the customer and
provide daily and weekly status reports to key stake holders.
• Provide quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
• Seek opportunities for additional revenue
• Effectively communicate the value of Suddenlink products and services to minimize or alleviate perceived risks and roadblocks to the buying decision
• Ongoing resource to current clients for information, service support or other engineering needs
• Maintain current knowledge of industry and emerging technology trends and assist in the training of account executives on technical issues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.